Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Do you play a musical instrument? For how long?


used to sing and dance when i was in k-3, and we would have recitals in the neighboring city. There was some music class in school 4-7, but I think they cut the program and i stopped as well. Although, there were times i would sing 90′s country songs. i don’t really enjoy humming. To this day if i hear people humming i get the guilts. If my mother hums i tell her to stfu.

My singing and dancing: I sang All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth in a solo, probably around 6y. I blocked that out, probably because of the stage fright (if i had any then – i have too much now).

I danced with with my groups, in costume.

edited: will add pics if found

I tried learning piano on my own when i was little because I admired my (P) Grandmother’s ability. It only lasted a couple days, off and on, never learned how to read the sheets or picked up the starter book again (lost that book). I do have a keyboard with retro multiplay features. I can play Mary had a Little Lamb. I don’t know if it’s the right notes but i do a verse very well. recently i got some new books from mom’s friends (who i should thank at some point).

don’t know when i’ll start again

No comments:

Post a Comment